you know what I absolutely fucking hate
when people choose a person over you and then when they have no one else they come running back to you. no, fuck you. fuck you for not being there for me when I needed you. fuck you for never making an effort to see me because you had someone else
That’s when you walk away from them forever and never look back
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via thewastedgeneration)
3 3 3 3 3 3!!
at monash university in melbourne the women’s department had a bake sale and cupcakes were one dollar for men and eighty cents for women and seventy cents for trans* people to represent the wage gap and heaps of guys kicked off about it being sexist and that’s how i finally understood how hypocritical and ignorant men’s rights activism is
to be fair that is pretty darn sexist… why cant stuff just be EQUAL for everyone?